How you can say thanks
We love receiving your thank you letters, pictures and stories, they reinforce the sense of pride we feel in supporting the community in NZ and help us stay connected to the 1000s of great causes we support. Lots of organisations ask us ‘What else can we do to say thank you?’
- If you are wanting to use our logo to acknowledge our support, please click on our brand guidelines link below. You can then download the appropriate logos from within this document.
- The Lion Foundation has been helping good causes all around New Zealand since 1988. We have worked hard to gain a profile in the community and it is important to us that our new logo is clear, visible and looks the same wherever it’s seen. So please follow the guidelines we’ve set out for use of our logo.
- You should find something to suit every sign, shape, or situation, but if you have any particular questions about how the logo should be used, please feel free to contact us.
- If you do use our logo, please email us a description or photo of how you plan to use it to email@example.com that way, we can check that it meets our guidelines.
Signage at your event
- The Lion Foundation has a range of signage that you can borrow for your event, if you wish to acknowledge our support.
- A minimum of 2 working days notice is needed to process your order. Any additional costs incurred due to urgent requests will be the responsibility of the hiring organisation. The maximum loan period is 7 days.
If your event or activity is within the Auckland region, signage will not be sent via courier and must be picked up and returned by your organisation directly from Exhibit Group. Their address is:
10 Rakino Way, Mt Wellington, Auckland. Hours are between 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- When signage items are sent out they are in good condition and fit for normal use. Please advise Exhibit Group before your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if the items are not fit for use.
- Please take care of the borrowed items. If they are not returned or they are damaged whilst in your care, we may require you to meet replacement/repair costs.
How to make a booking
- Please click on the following link or copy and paste into your browser.
- Log in –
(login is case sensitive)
- If you are a new user please create a profile. If you are re-ordering please select your profile, ensuring all details are up to date. Unauthorised use of another person’s profile is strictly prohibited.
- There is a cost to The Lion Foundation for all signage sent out and therefore, all orders will be screened for appropriateness prior to approval and may be reduced or declined where necessary.
- Signage step by step ordering guide
- Return of signage – For courier pick up please call 09 570 3649 or 027 570 3649 or email email@example.com to advise you are ready for the items to be collected. Alternatively you can drop these items back to Exhibit Group (see above for details). Please ensure your items are returned on time to avoid a late fee of $50 being charged to your organisation.
Thanks and good luck with your event or activity.